Pages

SPECIAL NOTE 4/19/11: Wow!!! I've received tons of love via email and twitter/fb messages.  Remember that you can comment on each post. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well. xoxo

Convo w/ 7-Eleven Clerk...

711 Clerk: $7.43 please

Me: Ok here's 7 and I think I have 43 cents. One sec...*frantically searching bottom of black hole pocketbook*

711: Are you always smelling like this?

Me *looking up into his face for clarity b/c I can't believe what I just heard* ...I'm sorry, am I always...what?

711: Smelling. Are you always smelling like this?

Me *combing my  brain to remember what I cooked for dinner while trying to remain cool and uneffected*:  I...ummm..I...what do I smell like? WhaT?!?

711 Clerk: No ma'am. SMILE!! *flashes Kool-Aid smlie* Are you always SMILING like this?

Me:  OOOOH! Smile! Well yes, I usually am.

711 Clerk: Is pretty to see this. Thank you. Have a good night.

LOLOL Chiiiiiile! Talk about communication barrier and breakdown. I'm so glad I didn't act out and show my derrière. Could you imagine? Geeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics