Pages

SPECIAL NOTE 4/19/11: Wow!!! I've received tons of love via email and twitter/fb messages.  Remember that you can comment on each post. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well. xoxo

Seriously..It's Time To Put Your Foot Down

As much as I abhor utilizing them, I pride myself on my ability to get into and out of a public bathroom w/o touching a single thing with my hands. A ninja, if you please. Yeah, it's difficult when others are in the ladies' room as well. But I think risking a bit of embarrsement and a achey muscle from turning on the water with the heel of my shoe is worth it. Would you prefer an odd look from a stranger that you will never see again or MRSA on your fingertips that will flair up every couple months? Prioritize.

I have never doubted God's existence or His love for me but when I see things like the Toepener™, it's just a lil reminder that He knows I'm a weirdo and He loves me just the same.


My fellow ninjas call me Yasu Star. What is your ninja name?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics