Pages

SPECIAL NOTE 4/19/11: Wow!!! I've received tons of love via email and twitter/fb messages.  Remember that you can comment on each post. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well. xoxo

Yuck!

I'm one of those people - "Remove your shoes, please".  Not when you enter my house, but absolutely before you enter my bedroom. You know, it's not because I'm particularly fond of my carpeting and afraid of it being soiled.  My issue lies with  ...THE GERMS!! 


Let's think about this:  

After you have walked the
filthy streets...

through miscellaneous
disease puddles 
and pools of spit 

 
...secretions
of an expansive variety of animals, and...

the regurgitations 
and muck of sloppy drunken idiots...

...you want to sashay into my personal oasis and grind that accumulation into my floor? *cringe* Ebola; Anthrax; Hoof & Mouth Disease; SARS? Sewage, for the love of Pete!?! I can't allow it.

To be perfectly honest, I don't even like the idea of shoes in the bathroom. It just doesn't seem right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics